Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #191
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    http://www.kabobfest.com/2008/09/sar...ntroversy.html

    Some of the links are NSFW. Scroll down for Bristol's myspace pics.

  2. #192
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I was watching that when it happened, lmao too.

  3. #193
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    lol...funny there. Guess that's one way to get the drinking age lowered...elect a VP with a liquor whore for a daughter...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #194
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Is it wrong to say Id do them both?

  5. #195
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Not in a year or so...lol...but from the looks of it they'd prolly do you too...just have to have em another shot of courage...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #196
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Haha, Burton.... remember what we were talking about before uh..yeah..we have a winner. haha

  7. #197
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Heres an old pic of Palin nude.

    WARNING NSFW OR SMALL CHILDREN'S EYES

    Palin

  8. #198
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Is that real? haha

  9. #199
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    lol..no clue..funny though

  10. #200
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not in a year or so...lol...but from the looks of it they'd prolly do you too...just have to have em another shot of courage... </div></div>

    I guess thats how her soon to be kid came to be. hahaha
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •